Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Feelings When I Received The Letter

When I first brought back the brochure about SST back home from school to show my parents, my mother asked me if I wanted to apply for DSA to SST but I rejected at first because I had an affiliated school to go to. But after going for SST’s open house and learning more about SST, I decided to give SST a try even though I knew that it was not easy as there were so many people applying. After getting shortlisted for the second round, I waited anxiously for the outcome of the second round, until one day, I received a letter that my DSA application to SST was a success. As soon as I saw the letter I immediately jumped for joy and words cannot expressed my happiness. The most important thing is that, I got into my dream school.
The picture that I have selected shows the reaction I had when I read the letter that I have been accepted into SST. I was overjoyed that I leaped into the air immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment